General: Webulish allows users to contribute different kinds of content, business info, including reviews, photos, videos, events, votes, tips, direct messages, and more. Please read the terms of service below before engaging with this website
User Profile Guidelines: Make a good profile and use your account profile to let people know who you are and what makes you tick. Users want to read reviews from people they know and trust
Inappropriate content: Colourful language and imagery is fine, but there’s no need for threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum if any. Reviews aren’t the place for rants about a business’s employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don’t address the core of the consumer experience.
Privacy: Don’t publicize other people’s private information. Please don’t post close-up photos or videos of other patrons without their permission, and please don’t post other people’s full names unless you’re referring to service providers who are commonly identified by or commonly share their own full names.
Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be unbiased and objective. Avoid writing reviews of your own business or employer, your friends’ or relatives’ business, your peers or competitors in your industry, or businesses in your networking group.
Accuracy: Make sure your review is factually correct. Feel free to air your opinions, but don’t exaggerate or misrepresent your experience. We don’t take sides when it comes to factual disputes, so we expect you to stand behind your review.
Promotional content: Unless you’re using your Service provider Account to add content to your business’s profile page, we discourage promotional content. Support us to keep the site useful for every visitor and not distract with commercial noise
Demanding payment: Beyond simply asking for a refund to remedy a bad experience, you should not use removing or posting your review as a way to extract payment from a business, regardless of whether you’ve been a customer.
Photo and Video Guidelines: Post onlyBusiness photos and videos that are broadly relevant to the business and reflect the typical consumer experience (e.g., what the business looks like, what the business offers, etc.)
Talk Guidelines: Have only honest conversations about the services. Take care with what you post since you can’t subsequently delete it. We encourage user trust and transparency anonymous users who are disruptive to the community are not welcome
Messaging Guidelines: Any messaging feature to keep you connected with your fellow users should not be used to harass other users or send other inappropriate content. Make sure to be seen upfront through a clear photo or otherwise to help personalize the message
No resale of service: You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any purpose, any of the Service, in whole or in part, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
No unauthorised use of information: You will not use, copy, modify, display, or create derivative works from information of Webulish for any unauthorized use. You agree not to use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to gather information in unauthorised manner from Webulish for any commercial use
Intellectual Property: Webulish respects the intellectual property and expect our users to do the same. At its discretion, Webulish may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user that infringes or threatens to infringe upon any intellectual property right.
Links: The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Since we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Webulish is not responsible for any such link, external site or resource, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such link, external site or resource.
User Information: You understand that information your publish on Webulish , including but not limited to all content data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the user who uploaded it.
You agree to not use the Webulish Service to:
- Violate our Terms, including the Content Guidelines
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or illegal
- Contribute to the harm or detriment of any minor or Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography
- Impersonate any person or entity, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or use any Content you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships
- Post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws internet or otherwise, including, but not limited to, region of U.S. , Europe, Asia, Africa or any other country’s export laws and regulations
- Stalk or otherwise harass another collect or store personal data about other users,
- Post any fake or defamatory review, trade reviews with others, or compensate someone or be compensated to post, refrain from posting, or remove a review
- Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Service’s search results
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large files that may reduce or disrupt the Webulish website
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Webulish Service, Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service through hacking, password mining or any other means
- Use Webulish or any Service Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malicious code, spyware, malware or other items of a destructive or harmful nature
- Deploy any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service
- With Webulish to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of this or other websites
- Attempt to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of Webulish that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Service Content or other features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the website or on any materials printed or copied from Webulish
- Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Service for commercial purposes, except in connection with a Webulish Account in accordance with the Terms;